The following content displays a map of the jobs location - Greater London
Admin Officer - Gatton Primary School
This job has been closed.
36 Hours per week (41 Weeks) – Term Time Only (TTO) (Job Share possibility)
Time: 9.00am to 5.00pm (1-hour unpaid lunch break)
Start Date: October 2023
A great opportunity to join the staff of our lovely school. We are looking for an enthusiastic and well-presented admin officer to work within our busy school office.
This role includes the following: (Please see the job description for full details)
• Overseeing all aspects of recruitment
• Managing employee relations
• Liaising with the finance/payroll officer
• Managing the after-school club provision for pupils
The successful candidate will have:
• A warm and welcoming manner
• Excellent communication skills and must be able to deal with a wide range of people
• Solution focussed approach
• Excellent organisation and time-management skills
• A commitment to upholding the ethos and vision of our school
• Previous experience in Human resources and admin
• Relevant qualifications and training
If you feel you have the experience and skills to apply for this role, we highly recommend that you contact the school office and make an appointment to visit the school. We would love to show you around.
An Application Form, Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively, these can be downloaded from www.gatton.wandsworth.sch.uk/vacancies
For further information please contact Mr Majid Ishaque on 020 8682 5570 or by email: email@example.com
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once a sufficient number of applications have been received. We strongly advise you to complete your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Closing Date: Thursday 21st September 2023
Interviews to take place week commencing: Monday 25th September 2023
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults - expecting all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check, CVs are not accepted.
Gatton Primary School
(Voluntary-Aided Muslim Faith School)
13e Broadwater Road, Tooting
London, SW17 0DS
Tel: 020 8682 5570
Fax: 020 8682 5576
Head teacher: Mr Majid Ishaque